GTK+-2.2.0 Final plans

Here's what I'm planning for a schedule:

 Tue December  3

  - Glib-2.1.3, GTK+-2.1.3, Pango-1.1.4
  - Hard API freeze; no further API changes

 Fri December  6

  - Hard feature freeze, bug fixes only after this point
  - Identify critical bugs; punt low priority bugs to 2.2.1

 Mon December  9

  - Glib-2.1.4, GTK+-2.1.4, Pango-1.1.5

 Fri December 13

  - Code freeze, after this point, only changes are:

    - Bug fixes for regressions from 2.2
    - Fixes for crashes and other major misbehavior

 Mon December 16

   - Glib-2.1.5, GTK+-2.1.4, Pango-1.1.6; release candidates

 Fri December 20 - Final 2.2.0 release

What I could use help with:

 - Identifying critical GtkTextView and GtkTreeView bugs that
   really need to be fixed for the 2.2.0 release.

   However, over half of the remaining bugs on the 2.2.0 milestone
   have to do with these two widgets, and there really is no-one
   handling GtkTextView at this point. If people know of:

    - Regressions from 2.0.x GtkTextView
    - Major bugs (crashes, major misbehavior) left over from 2.0.x
      in GtkTextView

   it would be good to point them out.

 - Fixing any critical GtkTextView bugs.

 - Debugging GNOME-2.1 bugs that might be GTK+ bugs

 - Testing apps with GTK+-2.1.

What I'm going to be be concentrating on is reviewing and applying
patches in bugzilla for GLib/Pango/GTK+. I think this and just keeping
bugs sorted is going to take basically all my time to the release.

I'll try to provide regular updates here on particular bugs that
I think could use help.

Is the above schedule aggressive? Yes, but I think it's important
to get 2.2 out of the way before the holidays we can get a move on
on 2.4 API issues (and so I don't have to worry about it over
the holidays...)