Re: possible NULL dereference bugs in libgtkhtml

I am not sufficiently familiar with Gtkhtml2 to answer your questions.

My interest in Gtkhtml2 is because of its use in yelp and as far as I know none
of the issues in Gtkhtml2 seriously impact yelp.

I will make releases and evaluate proposed patches.

There have been a number of crasher bugs reported in balsa and in nautilus when
using Gtkhtml2. I have had a quick look at these but have not found the cause
yet.

Padraig