Re: Upcoming GtkTypeFundemental change
- From: Daniel Egger <degger fhm edu>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: GTK developers mailinglist <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Upcoming GtkTypeFundemental change
- Date: 10 Aug 2002 19:57:06 +0200
Am Sam, 2002-08-10 um 19.06 schrieb Owen Taylor:
> That was suggested in the bugzilla mail; G_MAXLONG would be
> an appropriate, non-fancy define. But it strikes me as
> overengineering, and has some risk of revealing compiler oddities.
> I'm not worried about the ugliness ... it's only deprecated compat
> stuff, and the non-deprecated stuff in GLib is even uglier
> (by necessity.)
Why not simply let it remain broken?
] [Thread Prev