Re: What is a non-editable spinbutton?
- From: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>
- To: "Matthias Clasen" <Matthias Clasen poet de>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: What is a non-editable spinbutton?
- Date: 09 Aug 2002 13:38:13 +0200
"Matthias Clasen" <Matthias Clasen poet de> writes:
> I can imagine readonly spinbuttons to make sense if they become
> readonly as part of changing some other settings in a larger dialog.
But if that happens, they should be "grayed out" with
gtk_widget_set_sensitive (widget, FALSE), not set to "non-editable".
] [Thread Prev