gtk_widget_style_get ...

Hi guys,

	So I'm writing a whacked out widget, and I'd like to be able to
customize some of the broken things it does on a per theme basis. So I'd
like to be able to get a string from the style file; something like:

	gtk_widget_style_get (w, "foo", &str_ptr, NULL);

	Which works fine - having added the style property; the question is -
how do I assign this in the gtkrc file ?

	Regards,

		Michael.