Re: GNOME CVS: gtk+ menesis

Št, 2002-08-03 01:17, Owen Taylor rašė:

> > > Please revert, ASAP. This breaks the ABI of GTK+ for
> > > some versions of g++, and the API of GTK+ for C.
> > >
> > > The question is not how the API _should_ be, but what
> > > it can be while maintaining compatibility.
> >
> > This does not compile with gcc 3.1
>
> With -Werror, you mean? or.... more details?
>
> We're compiled all of GNOME with gcc 3.1 here.
>
>                                         Owen

It turns out I have tried to fix the same problem in two places and this
change was not even necessary. I was looking over my local tree for
modified files. I was definitely fixing quite a few function prototypes
in my projects being declared as the_function() and they gave warnings
"no previous prototype" when compiling source files which implement
them.

Sorry for this mistake.
--
Gediminas