GTK+ HEAD and Pango HEAD

I just made GTK+ HEAD depend on new functionality Pango HEAD; if this
is a concern for anybody, it should be easy enough to "fix" ... I'd
do it as a configure check defining HAVE_PANGO_1_2 and
conditionalize the to pango_xft_shutdown_display() on this.

(I'm pondering whether to use XAddExtension instead-of /
in-addition-to pango_xft_shutdown_display() ...  it would be nice to
clean up on XCloseDisplay() automatically, but on the other hand, I'm
bit worried about portability problems.)