Re: CVS branching

Hi,

Sebastian Wilhelmi <wilhelmi ira uka de> writes:

> I'm not so sure about:
>
> gtk+/po                               [no idea]
> glib/po                               [no idea]

translators should have their own ChangeLog. I'd suggest not to touch
the po dirs.

> I'm pretty sure, we shouldn't do it in
>
> glib/build
> gtk+/build
> gtk+/intl
>
> as they are external modules linked into gtk+ and glib.

there is no such directory as gtk+/intl and there has never been one
in CVS. If you still have an intl dir in your tree, it's about time
to remove it. It's not used anymore since gtk+ was changed to use
glib-gettextize.

Salut, Sven