gtk_container_focus

Currently gtk_container_focus gets it's list of children to focus
through by calling gtk_container_get_children (unless a focus chain is
set).  This does not include internal-children, as a result.  Does this
make sense?  It seems like internal children need focus too a lot of the
time, and if a widget doesn't want them to have focus, they can just
unset the CAN_FOCUS flag.  Would anything break if I changed this, and
would such a behaviour change be allowed into 2.0.x?

If it's not a problem, I can write up a patch to make this change.

Thanks,
-Jonathan