GTK_RC_FILES

Discovered a problem with the GTK_RC_FILES environment variable.

This same variable was used in GTK+-1.2, and KDE (at my recommendation)
to customize the GTK+ look inside KDE sets it to somethign like:

 /etc/gtk/gtkrc:/home/otaylor/.gtkrc:/home/otaylor/.gtkrc-2.0

But ~/.gtkrc typically contains things like references to GTK+-1.2
themes.

So, unless anybody has a better idea, I'm going to make GTK+-2.0
read GTK2_RC_FILES instead.