Re: Pango error on Darwin (Mac OS X)

At 17:34 Uhr -0400 23.09.2001, Owen Taylor wrote:
Jay McCarthy <jay kenyamountain com> writes:

 this email is about Pango CVS as of 9/22/01 -

 while building pango/querymodules.c there is an error related to the
 inclusion of "dirent.h" - it has to do with types that "dirent.h" uses
 and after some investigation I learned that to properly include this
 header you must also include "<machine/types.h>" - i just added it
 into config.h but the proper way would probably be to integrate it
 into the configure script.

Does including sys/types.h work as well? machine/types.h is not
a standard header.

sys/types.h works as well. I filed a bug report with apple regarding this issue months ago, sadly, no reaction so far. Clear violation of POSIX.

Max
Max Horn
Software Developer

email: <mailto:max quendi de>