Re: GtkTextView how about a "row_selected" signal?

Hmmm... that could be a solution but how do I know which node
that has been selected and has focus (the cursor path)
when selection is set to GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE?

One solution could be let the: gtk_tree_selection_get_selected
always return focused selected iter instead of NULL on a
GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE.

Greets

M.H.