Selecting colors for selected text

In the latest gtk+ tree we've made some changes in the way selected text
is shown. If the widget with the selection has the focus the selection
will show with one color (fb/bg[SELECTED]), and if it is unfocused it
will use another color (fb/bg[ACTIVE]).

I picked two new colors for this, both are black text on light blueish
background. I sort of like the unfocused color, but we really need someone
with a bit more graphics talent to pick the colors.

Help would be appreciated.

/ Alex