Properties for draw_focus [was: Re: #54720 -button children should optionally move]]]]

[Oops, resending due to reply-to problem]

timj wrote about child_displacement_x and child_displacement_y
in the context of theming (see below):

In a similar vein, it would be a great convenience for focus-drawing
lines to be styleable using the "standard" theme engines.

The default focus box is not suitable for high-contrast themes or
moderately-low-vision (i.e. "big font/bold lines") themes.

Though I realize a new theme engine could override draw_focus easily,
it would be pretty simple to make the focus color, dotted-line-style,
or at least line width properties, and this way gtkrc files could
accomplish the same thing for standard themes.

If this sounds acceptable I would be happy to provide a patch
for gtk_default_draw_focus.

-Bill