GValue data[4] ?

Since the subject of the size of GValue has come up, it reminded me that
GValue has an array of 4, which doesn't seem to be fully used anywhere.
data[0] is the actual value, data[1] appears to be used for flags, but
what are [2] and [3] for?  The aren't referenced anywhere that I can see,
except in one check that see if someone has stomped them.  If we're
worried about sizeof(GValue), that's the first thing I'd look at....

      Erik Walthinsen <omega temple-baptist com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_