segfault in glib-mkenums

I am one of those crazy guys trying to port GTK-head CVS to OS X-

At some point, in the directory gtk/gtk/, the makescript calls glib-mkenums. This segfaults for me. I narrowed it down, it segfaults only when processing gtkctree.h. That is, this line will segfault:

  glib-mkenums gtkctree.h

For all other files, it does not segfault for me. As a temporary measure, I just do not process that file, but of course this is not a proper solution. Could somebody look into this? Does it work properly on other platforms?

Oh yeah, my glib is head CVS, too.

Max
Max Horn
Software Developer