Re: gboolean definition and size
- From: Dan Nicolaescu <dann godzilla ICS UCI EDU>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gboolean definition and size
- Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:25:03 -0700
Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:
> Dan Nicolaescu <dann godzilla ICS UCI EDU> writes:
> > Is there any reason for gboolean to have a different size?
> IIRC it used to be a byte, but there were dozens of bugs introduced by
> that, so we just gave up and made it an int.
So is it a good time now to revisit that decision?
Or you don't think it's appropriate?
] [Thread Prev