Re: GtkCurve

Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:

> GtkCurve, GammaCurve, and Ruler are not deprecated right now; were
> these intentional?

In our original discussion on this, we decided against deprecating
things simply because we didn't feel they shouldn't have been
found in GTK until there was some new place to put them.

Anything that we deprecate either needs to be completely useless,
or we need to have a firm recommendation for what people should
do instead. If we deprecate these widgets now, our recommendation
will have to be that they cut-and-paste-and-rename into their
own code.

Do we want to make that recommendation?