"intro to gtk 2" document

>From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
>Date: 09 Sep 2001 15:12:51 -0400
>

>Hi,
>
>Looking for corrections, additions, etc. to the appended document.
>I wrote it a while ago so portions may be out-of-date.
>
>Also - I think I asked about this before - I would like to move
>changes-2.0.txt into docs/references/gtk/changes-2.0.sgml and maintain
>it as part of the reference manual, so it's on the web site etc.
>Sound OK?
>
>Havoc

Hi Havoc:

Is this document in CVS?  I'd be happy to send patches with suggested
revisions and (small) additions to the accessibility section.  (For
details we should of course refer to the Accessibility Developer's
Guide, currently in draft at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/guide/gad/index.html).

Is this the same document as the GTK+-2.0 "Porting Guide" Owen was
talking about some time ago?

Also:  are you going to list the deprecated widgets/interfaces in the
deprecation section?

Regards,

Bill

------