Re: patch to make stock buttons look "nicer"
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: patch to make stock buttons look "nicer"
- Date: 08 Sep 2001 13:31:12 -0400
jacob berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:
> On Sat, 2001-09-08 at 13:12, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Heh, I just finished doing something similar, I haven't tried it out
> > yet, waiting for a compile. So maybe I got it all ugly.
> playing with glade, yours should do the same as mine, except for the
> spacing between the button and label (gnome 1 uses 2, gtk 2 uses 1).
Sounds like there's potential for serious conflict here! I vote for 2!
] [Thread Prev