Re: accel group internal functions
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: accel group internal functions
- Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 11:13:44 +0200 (CEST)
On 7 Sep 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> The GtkAccelGroup section of the docs looks really scary due to the
> number of functions, but in fact comments in the header indicate that
> nearly all those functions are internal.
> Should I underscore-prefix these functions to avoid exporting them?
] [Thread Prev