Re: Final fileselector DnD patch

Alex Larsson wrote:

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Christopher Blizzard wrote:

Vlad Harchev wrote:

And text/uri-list - who uses it? Mozilla? And what about KDE world - have you
investignated?

No, not at this point. I need to go and finish support for those types. I think that we support _NETSCAPE_URL and only barely.

No you dont.

text/x-moz-url
_NETSCAPE_URL
text/unicode
text/plain
text/html
leave
drop
Received "f" in trashcan

Most of those are internal mozilla types. The text/unicode is some strange internal 16bit wide character thing. text/html and text/plain probably work as expected. text/x-moz-url is definitely internal.

It should have recieved "file:///usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html"

Seems like a bug somewhere in the _NETSCAPE_URL support.

Yes, there are bugs in that code.  I need to revisit it.

--Chris

--
Christopher Blizzard