Re: GtkWindow destroy problem
- From: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- To: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>, Gtk Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GtkWindow destroy problem
- Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 08:27:30 -0700
on 9/5/01 11:42 PM, Tim Janik at timj gtk org wrote:
> not in GtkObject, since this is valid code (apart from GTK_TYPE_OBEJCT
> being abstract):
> o = g_object_new (GTK_TYPE_OBJECT, NULL);
> gtk_object_unref (o);
If anyone other than you tried to tell me this was valid, I would tell him
he was wrong.
Havoc has drilled it into my head over the last year that the floating
reference cannot be legally removed with unref.
] [Thread Prev