Gtk+ 1.3.10

Hija,

I just gave it a spin and it looks really good so far.
So for the database, it runs on a Ti PowerBook
(powerpc-(suse|unknown)-linux) compiled with gcc 2.95.3,
glibc 2.2.3, XFree86 4.1.0.

Now for the nits:
- The appearance in some fields is still not as crunchy as it
  used to be; some of the stock icons are still from the stoneage
  and look like crap and really don't fit to the absolutely great
  new ones; I'd rather prefer not having them (the old ones) at all.
  Is there a simple way to turn them off at all BTW? Also is it
  a wise idea to use a fixedpixel format instead of SVG?

- xft support is way to crashy, it crashes reproducible on a freshly
  started test-gtk on more than 25% of the menu entries and also on
  a few selected operations like opening the font-selector twice.
  This is really a showstopper since antialised fonts are considered
  to be quite important nowadays. Unfortunately I have no clue about the
  Render extension so I don't even know where to look for problems, if
  someone is interested in fixing please feel free to contact me.

--
Servus,
       Daniel