Re: Treating GtkRadioButton as one focus point

Owen Taylor wrote:

> The right arrow key would cycle A->B->C->D->E->A->...
> while the down arrow key would cycle A->C->E->B->D->A->..

Actually, it's just re-occurred to me that a radio button 'group'
doesn't necessarily contain only radio buttons, but also any dependent
controls.  For example:

We need to make sure that tab and arrow keys do something sensible in
these cases, too... (the desirable tab behaviour is suggested on that
page, but not the desirable arrow key behaviour).  Maybe it just works
with the scheme you describe anyway, I haven't really thought it

mailto:calum benson ireland sun com    Desktop Engineering Group                      +353 1 819 9771