#64765 - g_node_traverse- G_LEVEL_ORDER
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: matthiasc poet de, timj gtk org
- Subject: #64765 - g_node_traverse- G_LEVEL_ORDER
- Date: 21 Nov 2001 12:02:56 -0500
G_LEVEL_ORDER currently is documented (and behaves as)
For N-ary Trees, it calls the function for
each child then it recursively visits each child.
Tim believes that this was just a implementation bug
when he implemented it that then was documented by
reading the code, and that the correct behavior should
It visits all nodes at each depth, before continuing
on to visit all nodes at the next deeper depth,
and so on until all descendents have been visited.
And there has been some agreement that this is a
more expected behavior.
Does anybody have any opinion on this? Is anyone
actually using G_LEVEL_ORDER? (the current behavior
is argueably basically useless)
] [Thread Prev