Re: Compiling gtk-1.3.10 under win2k
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet ACT-Europe FR>
- To: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- Cc: Antonio Caruso <caruso iei pi cnr it>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Compiling gtk-1.3.10 under win2k
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:45:14 +0100
> Anyway, if you look at www.gimp.org/win32/new-downloads.html, you will
> find prebuilt libiconv and libintl, including pkg-config files. That
> is a pretty recent web page, and the link to it is almost hidden in
> the www.gimp.org/win32/downloads.html page. (I have announced it on
> the gimpwin-dev list. If you are serious on developing GTK-using
> software on Windows, you should join that list. It is not about only
> GIMP stuff.)
Thanks for the link, very useful.
I noticed that there is no gtk+-dev-1.3.10-20011117.zip file.
Is this intentional ?
] [Thread Prev