Re: Unable to instantiate GtkTreeModelSort with g_object_new.

Jonathan,

I saw the buzilla resolution notification that said:

g_object_new (GTK_TYPE_TREE_MODEL_SORT, "model", model, NULL);
should work fine.

I'm sorry to keep going on about this but now really I'm confused. I initially bought this up because I needed to make sure the above would work. A search of the GtkTreeModelSort source code didn't show any reference to a model property. Calling 'g_object_class_list_propeties' didn't show a "model property for GtkTreeModelSortClass either. So, if there is no model property how will the call to g_object_new above set the child_model and how will it result in the 60 - 70 lines of code inside gtk_tree_model_sort_set_model() being executed.

Jeff.