Two small incompatible changes

Sat Nov 17 19:26:20 2001  Owen Taylor  <otaylor redhat com>

	* gtk/gtkwindow.c (gtk_window_key_press_event): Reprioritize
	key bindings in order of visibility: mnemonics, then
	accelerators, then send key to the focus widget, then
	bindings on the GtkWindow.

This one is is needed because:

 - If widgets eat mnemonics (like entries eating Alt-F in GTK+-1.2)
   it's quite confusing for the user.

 - It makes it a lot easier to get accelerators right for embedding
   since you don't have to send the key down to the widget, check
   if it was handled, then back up. In fact, the XEMBED protocol
   only works properly at all with this ordering.

I don't expect it to have any effect on GNOME-2.0 porting work;
it only affects programs with conflicting key bindings, and then
only in minor ways.

	* gtk/gtklayout.h docs/Changes-2.0.txt tests/testgtk.c:
	Removed the xoffset, yoffset fields of GtkLayout which were
	identically zero for compat with 1.2, but were no longer
	compatible with	all uses of these fields in 1.2.

I decided it was less confusing to simply remove these fields
than leave them there for compat, since when I initially changed
these fields to be identically zero, there were various things
using these fields for, e.g., figuring out the scroll position,
that broke.

The only use of these fields I could find in GNOME cvs was
gtkhtml, which has not yet been ported to GTK+-2.0, so I
expect no breakages from this.