Re: Enforcing #include <glib-gobject.h>
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Enforcing #include <glib-gobject.h>
- Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 01:20:16 +0100 (CET)
On 17 Nov 2001, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Here's my attempt at making including any include of a
> gobject include file directly (not through glib-object.h)
> die with an #error, thus enforcing the existing policy.
> The only tricky part was gvaluecollector.h -- currently
> you have to include glib-object.h _then_ gvaluecollector.h.
> Believing that forcing includes to be ordered in a certain
> way is evil, I think there are only two possibilities:
> A) Include gvaluecollector.h from glib-object.h
> B) Make gvaluecollector.h pull in glib-object.h
> The patch below implements B).
thanks, that's fine. gvaluecollector.h shouldn't be pulled
in automatically but be included on demand. 99.9% of
third party code doesn't want that anyway.
] [Thread Prev