Re: GtkLayout, segfaulting with [hv]adjustment properties
- From: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkLayout, segfaulting with [hv]adjustment properties
- Date: 15 Nov 2001 14:25:12 -0500
On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 16:03, Owen Taylor wrote:
> jacob berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:
> > i am getting a segfault in GtkLayout if i set the height/width
> > properties before [hv]adjustment properties.
> One sketch of a solution would be to:
> * If NULL adjustments are set during construction, don't create
> * Create default adjustments in a constructor() methods if
> hadjustment, vadjustment are NULL.
do you have a nice way of differentiating between the adjustments being
NULL from the _init() function and from construct-time parameters? is
initializing them to -1 in _init() too gross?
"Beat mixing is 10000 times more fun than even video games."
] [Thread Prev