Re: Multi-threaded GTK+
- From: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- To: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Multi-threaded GTK+
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 00:39:04 +0200 (FLE Standard Time)
Soeren Sandmann writes:
> No, you are right, but what if all gdk_window_new() calls were done by
> the main thread?
That is not enough, as the test program attached to the bug report
showed. Doing certain operations on windows created in another thread
causes deadlock in the current GTK+ on Win32.
] [Thread Prev