Re: Looking for GtkWidget leaks

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Darin Adler wrote:
> on 11/8/01 2:51 PM, Michael Meeks at michael ximian com wrote:
> > Can I plead again for a _debug_shutdown method ?
>
> Heh. Now you're singing *my* tune. See
> <http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2000-October/msg00066.html>
> -- the second half, not the part about atexit.

	Yes :-) either great minds, or fools seldom differing :-) it's
just that I've found _so_ many CORBA reference leaks, and bonobo object
leaks with the code in libbonobo & ORBit2 that I'd really like to extend
this to glib / Gtk+ - of course in an optional way, that doesn't use
g_atexit.

	And I'd really like to get at least the API in, before the hard
API freeze - I'll register an API bug in fact; doesn't matter if it
doesn't do anything - and it's hardly a tough one to work out the
signature for.

	Regards,

		Michael.