Missing GtkDialog API function

Hi,

I noticed that this function in GtkDialog is exported:

GtkWidget* gtk_dialog_add_button(GtkDialog   *dialog,
				const gchar *button_text,
				gint        response_id);

but this one is not:

static void gtk_dialog_add_buttons_valist (GtkDialog   *dialog,
                                          const gchar *first_button_text,
                                          va_list      args);

I think it needs to be exported so Language bindings can call it rather than hacking its code. Would you like a patch that would fix this.

Jeff.