Re: glib marshalling patch
- From: Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM>
- To: gtk-devel-list gnome org, otaylor redhat com
- Cc: Brian Cameron Sun COM
- Subject: Re: glib marshalling patch
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 18:46:26 +0100 (BST)
> Instead, you should add the marshallers you need yourself inside ATK
> by running glib-genmarshaller. GLib could not possibly contain every
> single marshaller than every app/library could need.
> GTK+, for instance, adds many, many of its own marshallers.
Thanks for the tip. I took care of it in ATK.
] [Thread Prev