Re: ATK ChangeLog
- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ATK ChangeLog
- Date: 23 May 2001 14:07:07 +0200
"Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM> writes:
> No special reason other than newness to open source development.
> Is the normal thing that the ChangeLog should contain the same or similar text
> as the CVS commit log?
I'd suggest you follow the style GLIB and GTK+ and GIMP have established.
They list all the files changed together with a short description of the
change. But have a look for yourself. If you refer to bugs in Bugzilla,
don't forget to specify the bugnumber in the form #nnnnn so Bonsai can
create a link into Bugzilla.
] [Thread Prev