win32 port

Hello,

I downloaded the last snapshot of gtk 1.3.5 for the gtk site and I tried to
create win32 binaries with visual c++ 6.0

I fixed lot of little things (like deprecated function that are always in
the .dep files). I got binaries for glib, pango
but for the gtk I had a big problem. It seems that lot of functions like
keyboard management are missing. I took a look
on the CVS and all win32 files are not there.

Could you tell me if somebody work on the win32 version with visual c++ or
what do you plan for this version?

Vianney.