Impact of change to gcompletion.h on building gtk+ on Solaris

Hi,

I updated my glib, pango, atk, and gtk+ this morning and started to build.

The build of gtk+ failed

gtkmain.c: In function `check_setugid':
gtkmain.c:207: `gid_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
gtkmain.c:207: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
gtkmain.c:207: for each function it appears in.)
gtkmain.c:207: parse error before `rgid'
gtkmain.c:219: warning: implicit declaration of function `getuid'
gtkmain.c:220: `sgid' undeclared (first use in this function)
gtkmain.c:220: `rgid' undeclared (first use in this function)
gtkmain.c:220: warning: implicit declaration of function `getgid'
gtkmain.c:221: warning: implicit declaration of function `geteuid'
gtkmain.c:222: `egid' undeclared (first use in this function)
gtkmain.c:222: warning: implicit declaration of function `getegid'
make[1]: *** [gtkmain.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/export/home/padraigo/Accessibility/gtk+/gtk'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

As far as I can make out this is caused by the removal of the following lines
from glib/gcompletion.h:

#ifdef G_OS_UNIX
#include <unistd.h>
#endif

I am building on Solaris. Where is gid_t defined on Linux and how is it included
in gtkmain.c?

Padraig