Re: Missing test for null child in gtk_window_focus()

Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:

> > However, the code never checks for bin->child != NULL.  This breaks
> > applications like XMMS that do something stupid^H^H^H^H^H^Hinteresting
> > with toplevel windows that do not have children.
>
> Somebody is trying to compile XMMS with GTK+ head????

I hope not :)

This is the gtk_window_focus() function that I stole from HEAD for our
Ximian patches.

> But sure, go ahead.

Thanks, it is on CVS now.

> What ever happened to the other patch you promised to create
> and test for the stable branch for focusing?

Well, it works.  However, it is not a backport of the stuff in 1.3
because I have not had time to do it.  It is basically the code I
showed you a long time ago.

  Federico