gtk_type_query equivalent missing from libgobject

I was looking at adding support for the creating subclasses at the
GType/GObject level in pygtk, and noticed that there is no equivalent to
the gtk_type_query function in libgobject.  Without it, I can't find the
sizes of the class and instance structures which are needed to create the
new type.  I am sure it would be pretty easy to add, but gtype.c is a bit
daunting when you start to go through its internals.

I submitted a bug about this and set the API milestone on it:

Email: james daa com au