Re: New GTK+ anti-aliasing patch posted

m> I hate to bother everyone further on this, but I still seem to have
m> some setting not right.  According to xdpyinfo, I have the RENDER
m> extension (I'm not running the accelerated nvidia drivers on this
m> machine either).  I know Xft works because KDE can do anti-aliasing
m> of the fonts, but it won't do alpha-blending on the icons.

Are you saying that you are getting alpha-blended fonts under KDE, but
not with GTK+ apps?  If so, you might want to check and see which
version of the gdk shared library your apps are dynamic linking
against.

	<b