Re: New GTK+ anti-aliasing patch posted

I hate to bother everyone further on this, but I still seem to have some
setting not right.  According to xdpyinfo, I have the RENDER extension
(I'm not running the accelerated nvidia drivers on this machine either).
I know Xft works because KDE can do anti-aliasing of the fonts, but it
won't do alpha-blending on the icons.

Is the RENDER extension what I'm looking for (Xrender)?  I have Xftconfig
set up to read all my type1 and truetype fonts.

Michael