Re: Icon build failure
- From: Mike Kestner <mkestner ameritech net>
- To: Helmethead <hoshem mel comcen com au>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Icon build failure
- Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 08:58:29 -0600
> I think it happened when I changed something to make make-inline-pixbuf directly (cd $(topdir)/gdk-pixbuf && make make-inline-pixbuf or something) instead of doing a complete make in the gdk-pixbuf directory
> making make-inline-pixbuf won't build the image loader plugins or something
make clean + make in gdk-pixbuf doesn't solve it. I've got a static
library for the png loader in the gdk-pixbuf dir.
This does expose one buglet in make-inline-pixbuf. It shouldn't produce
the output file if it can't process all the input params. It produces
an output file with just a comment at the top when the png loader fails
in this scenario. Should I open a gtk bug on that, or where do I send
patches to gdk-pixbuf?
] [Thread Prev