Re: GtkTreeView suggestion

Mikael Hermansson <tyan linux se> writes:

> I just looked at the treeview to try finding out how to remove
> all inserted items but I cannot find any implementation?
>
> how about add:
>
> gtk_tree_model_free_all(model)

This function certainly doesn't belong at the GtkTreeModel level, as
it's inappropriate for static models.  I suppose we could add a
gtk_list_store_remove_all and a gtk_tree_store_remove_all, but these are
fairly simple functions.  Feel free to file a bug if you'd like to see
this (and don't forget to use the API keyword.)

Thanks
-Jonathan