Re: my patch about g_strjoin()

David Odin <David Odin bigfoot com> writes:
> > No, there are also many patches older than yours that haven't been
> > applied. ;-) Things are very random around here.
> >
> > (Assuming the original patch still applies pretty cleanly of course,
> > which it should.)
> >

>   Well, it's been some months since I sent this patch (about g_strjoin()
> and the like) and it still isn't applied in the CVS.
>
>   I'm beginning to worry. Has it been lost?
>
>   Now that glib.h has been splited, it doesn't applied cleanly. If you
> want to, it would be my pleasure to sent you a more recent patch.

Things are much less random now; put the patch in
http://bugzilla.gnome.org, set the "2.0 API freeze" milestone, and it
will get considered for 2.0. You can query for that milestone to see
all other outstanding API patches as well.

Sorry about past disorganization, we are a good bit better now.

Thanks,
Havoc