GParamSpec

Hello Tim,

I restarted work on glade2 (already on the GNOME CVS) and i am starting
to query gtk to get the widget parameters. You asked me in GUADEC to let
you know about problems i have with it and not add that info in glade2
and try to add it inside gtk. So here are the first two problems i've
encountered.

- I need to change the name of the paramters, gtk gives me for example
"type" (for type of window) I need to have "Type" in the editor. For the
enum values it returns "popup" and "toplevel", I need "Popup" and
"Toplevel". Another thing that we need is to be able to translate the
parameters, so the solution can be to just have in the current xml that
describes a widget a mapping between the name of the widget and the
translated name. Or how did you planned to do translations ?

- Another thing that i bumped into last night (and this was the first
time I started using the ParamSpec) is that i could not get the default
value for an Enum spec.

I have not yet commited this code, but will probably do so today.

regards,
Chema