Re: about Xt destroy widget
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: "Bluez Zhao" <bluez zhao 163 net>
- Cc: "gtk-devel-list" <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: about Xt destroy widget
- Date: 15 Jun 2001 11:09:13 -0400
"Bluez Zhao" <bluez zhao 163 net> writes:
> Hi all
> I'm sorry to send mail to you. But I do need your help. The question is about Xt but not gtk.
> I use XtAppCreateShell to create an ApplicationShellWidget. But I don't want to destroy the widget directly by click the close button in the title bar. How can I do it?
This list is about development of gtk+, and not about Xt. This question
is wholly offtopic for this list.
] [Thread Prev