Re: Changes to the GLib main loop
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: Sebastian Wilhelmi <wilhelmi ira uka de>
- Subject: Re: Changes to the GLib main loop
- Date: 13 Jun 2001 10:08:11 -0400
Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:
> Haven't read through your patch in detail yet but a quick question:
> > - g_main_context_iterate expects the context lock to be held.
> This doesn't look OK - the existance locks internal to GLib shouldn't
> be exposed to outside code; that seems contrary to what we
> do in the rest of GLib and prone to programmer error.
> Do you expose the lock to the outside code? How does outside
> code acquire it?
Ignore this. Was getting confused between g_main_context_iterate()
[ private function ] and g_main_context_iteration().
Reading the patch now...
] [Thread Prev