Re: Missing function declaration from atkregistry.h

Padraig O'Briain wrote:

>Jeff,
>
>I just want to clarify why you want the function declraed in atkregistry.h. I
>would prefer to make this a static function in atkregistry.c.

I don't think you can do that. The following standard Gtk+ macros are
declared in atkregistry.h

#define ATK_TYPE_REGISTRY                (atk_registry_get_type ())
#define ATK_REGISTRY(obj)                (G_TYPE_CHECK_INSTANCE_CAST
((obj), ATK_TYPE_REGISTRY, AtkRegistry))
#define ATK_REGISTRY_CLASS(klass)       (G_TYPE_CHECK_CLASS_CAST
((klass), ATK_TYPE_REGISTRY, AtkRegistryClass))
#define ATK_IS_REGISTRY(obj)            (G_TYPE_CHECK_INSTANCE_TYPE
((obj), ATK_TYPE_REGISTRY))
#define ATK_IS_REGISTRY_CLASS(klass)     (G_TYPE_CHECK_CLASS_TYPE
((klass), ATK_TYPE_REGISTRY))
#define ATK_REGISTRY_GET_CLASS(obj)      (G_TYPE_INSTANCE_GET_CLASS
((obj), ATK_TYPE_REGISTRY, AtkRegistryClass))

and all required the declaration to be present. I only noticed it
because I included atkregistry.h in a program and got the compiler error
'first use of unknown function'.

Jeff.