Re: patch for gdk-pixbuf/test-loaders.c
- From: Helmethead <hoshem mel comcen com au>
- To: Armin Theissen <Armin Theissen Sun COM>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: patch for gdk-pixbuf/test-loaders.c
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:19:09 +1000
On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 07:42:56PM +0100, Armin Theissen wrote:
> first some introduction: my name is Armin, and since last September
> (after a decade of working in mainly observational astrophysics)
> I'm a member of the release engineering team for OpenOffice.org
> and Gnome at SUN Microsystems in Dublin.
> Building gtk on solaris/sparc, we discovered a call to 'setenv' in
> gdk-pixbuf/test-loaders.c. setenv is not supported in Solaris but
> can easily be replaced by 'putenv', see the patch attached. Would
> it be possible to change the source accordingly?
Fair enough, patch is incorrect though I think, the putenv call makes a string out of BUILT_MODULES_DIR while the setenv call uses the value it is (presumably) #defined to.
] [Thread Prev